IAG Statement of Service
Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG)
STATEMENT OF SERVICE
Information, Advice and Guidance is offered in Hammersmith & Fulham Adult Learning and Skills Service.
Aim of the Service
Our aim is to offer impartial Information, Advice and Guidance on education, training, volunteering and employment opportunities to adults aged 19 and over.
What we offer
- We have a team of staff qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Information and Advice who can discuss, identify and signpost you to appropriate courses. If we are unable to provide information, we will refer you to another service or agency that can.
- We also have Advisers, who will work with you on a 1-2-1 basis, or in a group - to discuss how to: Create a CV, develop your confidence, Research On-line Job vacancies, Support with interview skills, Become Self Employed. To also provide you with a detailed action plan after a full guidance session and regular review meetings.
What you can expect from us: -
- Qualified staff who will provide you with impartial Careers, information, advice and guidance.
- A service which is courteous and polite
- Treat all clients fairly and with respect
- To keep the interview confidential at all times
- Actively seek to improve our service, by responding to your suggestions for improvements.
What we expect from you: -
- Relevant information to enable our team to provide you with the appropriate information, advice and guidance.
- Feedback about the service you have received, to include compliments, complaints or suggestions.
We welcome your comments and feedback to help us to improve our service. Please email email@example.com with subject heading ‘Feedback’ or please pick up a feedback card from us.