Adult learning tutor
We are looking for creative, innovative, dynamic tutors, who have experience and qualifications related to teaching adults, to join our team.
Seeking enthusiastic tutors to support our learners to achieve their goals, develop new high-quality courses and help expand our course offer, both in the classroom and online. We are especially looking for experience and skills in delivering engaging and productive courses in an online environment. An interest in using technology to support learners would be beneficial, as would the ability to embed employability skills.
Although we would prefer a Level 3 teaching qualification, those with technical knowhow or experience in specific fields will still be considered, as we can support achieving a teaching qualification.
We are particularly interested in receiving CVs from tutors with experience in delivering:
- Health, Social Care and Teaching from Entry to Level 3
- Modern Languages
- Humanities: History (including local and London history), philosophy, creative writing, psychology, literature and politics.
- Accredited Catering qualifications from Entry to Level 1 and general cookery courses
- Business and IT courses aimed at local entrepreneurs, with a focus on online tools and social media, cloud-based resources, administration etc.
- Online arts and crafts courses in a variety of subjects
- Family Learning courses e.g. Arts & Crafts, Cookery, Storytelling, Drama, Dance, Sports, Face-painting, Complementary therapies, Homework clubs (Maths and English)
- Courses for people with learning difficulties and disabilities in a variety of subjects
- Older learners: fitness tutors (gentle exercise, circuit training, core strength, be good to your joints, dance fitness)
- ESOL tutors
- Functional Skills tutors for English & Maths
- Dance disciplines (Salsa, Contemporary)
- Special Educational Needs – tutors and Learner Support Assistants
For more details about the post or to apply for the role, please go to TutorNegative Pay LBHF39234 (newjob.org.uk)