The adult learning and skills service seeks the views of its learners - past, present and future.
The service seeks to capture these views in several ways:
- Annual student satisfaction survey
- Learner focus groups
- Monitoring letters of complaints and compliments
- Celebrating learners success at events and exhibitions
- Suggestion boxes and learner feedback cards
- Learner feedback on HFALS website
- Learner evaluation during courses
- Observations of teaching, learning (OTLA) and assessment.