Sessional Tutor Recruitment
Adult learning sessional tutor recruitment
We are looking for creative, innovative, dynamic tutors, who have experience and qualifications related to teaching adults, to join our team.
We can support passionate, experienced and enthusiastic individuals to achieve a level 3 teaching adult qualification whilst teaching.
We offer face to face and online provision
We are particularly interested in receiving CVs from tutors with industry experience or experience in delivering:
- Health, Social Care & Teaching from Entry to Level 3 - especially interested in childcare, mentoring, TAQA assessor trainer, SEN support etc.
- Modern Languages: especially Arabic, French and Spanish
- Humanities: History (including local and London history), philosophy, creative writing, psychology, literature and politics.
- Cookery: Accredited catering qualifications from Entry to Level 1. General non-accredited cookery courses and Patisserie
- Business and IT: courses aimed at local entrepreneurs, with a focus on online tools and social media, cloud-based resources, administration etc. General Digital Skills from Entry level to Level 2
- Arts and Crafts: courses in a variety of craft subjects from Upholstery to Woodwork, Fabric craft to Sugar Craft plus Watercolour Painting/Life Drawing and Oil Painting
- Performing Arts: Dance disciplines (eg. Salsa, Contemporary). Music: Instrument tuition/Music theory. Drama
- Older learners: fitness tutors (gentle exercise, circuit training, core strength, dance fitness)
- Family Learning: Arts & Crafts, Cookery, Storytelling, Drama, Dance, Sports, Face-painting, Complementary therapies, Homework clubs (Maths and English)
- Skills for life & ESOL: especially English & Maths
- Special Educational Needs – tutors and Learner Support Assistants – especially interested in Dance, Drama, English, Maths and Computing
Please send your CV to email@example.com to register your interest.